The Lewis Monument Company was established in 1935 by William Lewis and is located in the Glendale section of Queens, NY, opposite the main entrance of Mount Lebanon Cemetery.
When William Lewis started The Lewis Monument Company his credo was "Reliability, Quality, and Service". To this day, those three words are still the embodiment of The Lewis Monument Company. Michael Lewis joined his father in business in 1963 while attending Queens College. He became the full time owner in 1973. Since that time he has served as the President of both the Associated Granite Craftsmen's Guild and the N.Y.S.B.A as well as the volunteer consumer advocate for the monument industry in New York City and the surrounding areas.
The keystone of the company is still, and always will be, consumer oriented with an emphasis on Reliability, Quality, and Service. We have created and supplied families with thousands of monuments, mausoleums and civic memorials. Helping families with their memorial needs is what we know and understand best. After all these years, The Lewis Monuments Company is still owned and run by the same family, with the same values, and in the same location in Queens.
The most popular areas we service include: Westchester County, Fairfield County, Queens County, Kings County, Richmond County, Bergen County, Hudson County, New York, New Jersey & Connecticut. However, we are available to help, nationwide.